Skip to main content
I seriously cannot believe that Brielle is now three months old! She has grown so much since she was born and I just love the way that she is becoming her own little person!

Brielle is such a happy baby and doesn't seem to fuss a lot, only when she is uncomfortable of course. When all of her needs are met she is a happy camper and doesn't cry for no reason. I am so thankful that she is so happy especially after she is fed. She loves to tell me stories and explore her own voice. Her little sounds make me melt especially when I say "i love you" and she tries to say it back it seems. Her face just lights up and it's just adorable!

Brielle has always been a mover even in the womb. Her legs are always kicking and her arms never seem to sit still. I'm pretty positive she's going to be a busy girl, independant like her momma was. ;)

One day at grandma Gigi's we measured her length and she has grown another 2 inches in length! She has grown a total of 6 inches since birth! Wow! She is now in 3-6 month clothes because nothing fits her length anymore for 0-3.

She loves to watch screens, especially TV. Lol I'm hoping I don't get into bad habits now with her watching too much. Haha.

Brielle is now sleeping 9 hours through the night which makes for a happy Momma! She will nap for about an hour at a time and be awake for a little over an hour and then it's back to sleep! She's always been pretty consistant with her napping/awake time.

Her neck is getting so strong and can hold it up pretty good with only a few wobbles. She loves to "stand" on her legs and can hold herself up for a couple of seconds on her own. She's such a strong girl!

I think I have honestly loved this stage in Brielle's life the most. Not saying that the other months havn't been fun but I just love being able to interact with her and know that she knows me. How she smiles at me when I say her name and play with her. It's just such a precious thing seeing your baby grow into their own person and I love how I'm already seeing that in Brielle. She is so laid back and good with anyone. Her wide eyes are so welcoming and I hope that she is going to grow into being a girl that is sweet, strong, and confident. I pray that she would know Jesus and learn to love Him. She is the most precious gift and I can't imagine my life with out her being a part of it. She is just the sweetest. :)




Comments