Skip to main content
It's that time again to update you all on how Brielle is doing! She is now 4 months old as of October 1st and is growing like a weed! I wanted to wait to do this update until I could find out her height and weight which were measured at her vaccine appointment today which she totally rocked! She only cried on the last shot and I think it was harder for me then for her. She is now just soundly sleeping in her crib like usual. :)

So Brielle as of today is 26 inches (head to heal) and weighs 13lbs 2oz! She is currently in the 85% for height! She eats like crazy and likes to feed around every 2 hours still. It makes sense since she has grown so much in length the rest of her body has had a hard time catching up. haha Over all the nurse wasn't concerned about her weight gain because of how long she was which put me at ease for sure. She is a very normal healthy baby!

She has now made the transition to her own room and crib at night which was a bitter sweet thing for me. It almost made really realize that she's growing up. I did leave up the Pack and Play beside the bed "just in case". :) She was sleeping around 8 hrs straight at night but recently has been waking up a lot from around 2am - 6am which makes it hard for me to function during the day due to not getting much sleep recently. Can anyone say 4 month sleep regression?

Brielle is now wearing 3-6 month clothes and is fitting into 6 month sleepers. She is just so long! She loves to tell us stories and talk. Her little happy squeals makes my heart burst. :)

She can really focus on people and objects and will reach out and grab anything within her reach to explore with her mouth. One of her favourite things to grab is my hair!  Bri also drools soooo much and will go through 3 bibs a day if she doesn't have a soother to suck on.

Brielle also ROLLED OVER all by her self from back to tummy! This happened about a week ago and she was so proud of herself when she did! It's happened a handful of times since then. She is also starting to get better at tummy time as she hasn't ever been such a fan. I will put her down on a blanket on the floor to play and she will completely move herself off the blanket a couple minutes later. She is moving!

Over all Brielle is such a happy baby and loves to smile. Even when she had just got her shots today we were able to get her to crack a smile. I love seeing her dimple on her left cheek appear every time! I still cannot believe that she is getting so big and can hold her own weight while being helped to stand. She is already such a strong girl.

I am so proud of everything that she accomplishes while still being little. I'm a very proud Mama. :)













Comments