Skip to main content
I've really dropped the ball on the whole monthly updates for Brielle... Since our move I havn't been the most motivated person in the world to blog since so much else has been going on but here I am with an almost 10 month old!

I'm going to try to remember some of when she did some of her milestones since some of them happened so close together!

Brielle is now 30 inches long and 18lbs. She is one tall skinny girl! I feed her so much and she still hardly has any rolls. I guess it does make sense since me and Luke have very high metabolisms so will she.

Brielle had her first Christmas and loved it. She actually enjoyed opening gifts and was so interested in the wrapping paper. She almost loved it more then the gifts. :)

While on Christmas break we went snowboarding and I was away from Brielle for 6 hours straight and survived okay! It was the longest I had been away from her but she was well taken care of by my mom while we enjoyed the outdoors. It was Brielle's first trip to the mountains.

After Christmas Brielle became very confident sitting and i din't have to lay her down to bathe her anymore. I think January 3 was her first bath sitting!

She said her first word "Mama" on January 6th. :)

January 15th we went swimming for the first time and she loved being in the water. I think she's going to love it even more this summer. :)

We moved from Regina to Abbotsford BC in late January.

First time seeing a waterfall was on January 22nd.

Brielle started army crawling on January 26th and hasn't stopped moving since!

We started giving Brie more solid foods early February and have tried to introduce more and more as time has gone on but she has trouble gagging. She's getting a lot better now but just likes to play with the food instead of eating it. Lol

She has really grown to love books and can be entertained by them for a long time which is amazing since she hardly has an attention span for anything else. She is such a busy girl. Always moving.

She started pulling herself up against the couch to stand on March 8th and now I have to constantly watch her to make sure she doesn't fall. She has had a couple of pretty bad falls and bonked her head but is usually okay. I can't look away for even a second with her!

We now find her sitting or standing in her crib when she wakes from a nap. The first time this happened was March 17th.

Brielle now has three teeth and is getting a fourth to complete her two upper front teeth.

She loved her stuffed dog that we named Donny and treats it so much differently then any other stuffy that she has. She will see it and just cuddle it to death. It's the cutest thing!

I have noticed that Brie really likes hikes and being in the outdoors. She definitely flourishes when we are outside or around other people. She's definitely and extrovert!

Brielle slept two 10 hour stretches at night two days in a row sometime this past month which was amazing! That was a first ever for her!

She is now napping twice a day and are usually 1-2 hours long! Which is a huge improvement from her 30 min power naps!

Overall Brielle is flourishing into such a happy little girl and I cannot believe that she will be one in 2 months! Time is going by way too fast for my liking. Stay my baby forever little one!






Comments